[Wikipedia-l] now *THIS* is different

Hunter Peress hu.peress at mail.mcgill.ca
Sun Nov 10 09:16:06 UTC 2002

As I am not on the list, please reply to me directly.
http://www.nupedia.com/pipermail/wikipedia-l/2002-September/thread.html#5243

My resolve is unwavering on this matter.

As wikipedia grows, if you take no effort to increase the quality and
nature of the connections between the articles, then u will eventually
have to rely on some googlish mechanism, bag of words, vector space
retrieval POS to try and extract data, as you are now.

My proposal is the solution.

You'll see the original discussions here:

http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/User%3AHfastedge.

If u would like me to clean it up, I can.

As I am not on the list, please reply to me directly. Also, please dont
waste your brainpower if your reply is solely to tell me that my idea is
not for wikipedia.