[Wikipedia-l] Lir, yet again.

Zoe zoecomnena at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 7 23:39:54 UTC 2002

Lir is deleting the contents of the [[Talk:Lir]] page. Not that this is NOT her user talk page but is the talk page about the article [[Lir]], concerning the Celtic god.  Ed Poor and I have both suggested that she not do so, especially since the thing she is deleting is NOT something she wrote, but she insists on doing so.  I will stop the edit war for now, but I will revert it once she's gone to bed for the night.  Her bedtime must be soon, she probably has to go to school in the morning.

Zoe