[Wikipedia-l] Re: Re: Strong request: Make the == presentation smaller

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 4 22:58:33 UTC 2002

>I'm delighted too, but it wasn't Maveric's campaign,
>it was mine.  He was lax in this, if in nothing else
>ever.
>
>Tom P.
>O88

Lax on this? Have you been visiting Recent Changes
lately? I've personally fixed the headers of at least
a few hundred articles so far while adding language
links to and from es.wiki.

I quietly agreed with you a long time ago and have
been stating things like "heading 2 comes after
heading 1" in edit summaries for some time now.

--Daniel Mayer (aka mav)