[Wikipedia-l] Strong request: Make the == presentation smaller

Tom Parmenter tompar at world.std.com
Mon Nov 4 02:19:25 UTC 2002

The time has come to present the ==Header== in a more modest type
face.  People are beginning to use it consistently, but it is still
godawful big and I am tired of apologizing for it every time I write
about how to be a good markup citizen.

The size of the presentation holds back proper markup.  Even
outstanding citizens like the guy who can't spell Brian and the guy
who can't spell Maverick argue against the ==Header==, largely because
it is ugly, and it is in most browsers.

I understand some browsers may not cooperate, but we can certainly
change the default presentation style on our end, can't we?

Tom Parmenter
Ortolan88