[Wikipedia-l] Re: Your message to Wikitech-l awaits moderator approval

Karen AKA Kajikit kaji at labyrinth.net.au
Sat Nov 2 00:59:05 UTC 2002

rose.parks at att.net wrote:

> Hi Members,
>
>      As a moderator of one of the nupedia mailing lists, I do encourage some of
> you to volunteer to Jimmy to moderate one of the three wikipedia mailing lists.
> This is not hard. It just requires that you check your e-mail a few times a day.
>      If a message is posted to the list from an e-mail not on the subscribers'
> list, a message goes to the moderator to approve or not to approve the message.
> Or you can reject with a reason, like, "Sorry, but you are not subscribed under
> that e-mail address. Please use your usual e-mail address or change the e-mail
> you are subscribed under."

If you want another moderator I'll put my hand up. My internet is on at
least 10 hours a day, and I'm usually sitting in front of it :)

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

To err is human... to really foul things up add kitten and stir.

Come and visit my part of the web:
Kajikit's Corner: http://Kajikit.netfirms.com/
Allergyfree Eating Recipe Swap: