[Wikipedia-l] Vandalism

Jonathan Walther krooger at debian.org
Sun Dec 22 07:12:32 UTC 2002

On Sat, Dec 21, 2002 at 09:29:10PM -0800, Zoe wrote:
>   Well, since nobody else seems interested in vandalism, I guess I won't
>   bother to try to revert any that happen in the future.

It's Christmas.  We're tired, and hung over, and snuggling up for a warm
winters sleep with our hoochie coochies.  Get back to us when the
holiday is over, the sun has returned, and the new year has begun :-)

Jonathan

--
                     Geek House Productions, Ltd.

Phone:   604-435-1205
Email:   djw at reactor-core.org
Webpage: http://reactor-core.org
Address: 2459 E 41st Ave, Vancouver, BC  V5R2W2