[Wikipedia-l] Re: [Wikitech-l] Recent Changes hack, part 2

Magnus Manske magnus.manske at epost.de
Tue Dec 17 13:38:58 UTC 2002

Gareth Owen wrote:

>>It is degined for decent browsers only ;-)
>>

>Then undesign it.  Well written HTML degrades well.

The HTML is well-written. The dynamic functions are just not supported
by some (old) browsers. Without the dynamic functions, there's no sense
in having this "pop-in" at all. So, old and incompatible browsers get
the old RC page, decent browsers can have the new one.

But I bet you have another pseudo-smart reply to this as well.

Magnus