[Wikipedia-l] On Anti-Zionism, Anti-Semitism, and RichardWagner

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Thu Dec 12 23:55:56 UTC 2002

On 12/12/02 5:36 PM, "Robert Kaiser" <rkaiser1 at worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> "Rosa Williams" <aprilrosanina at charter.net> writes:
>> In deference to SLR, who explained that for historical reasons many feel
> the
>> term "anti-Zionism" is threatening, I've personally substituted "anti
>> Israeli government policy" or "anti Israeli imperialism" in my own
> writings.
>> Yeah, it's longer, but it leads to far less confusion as to what exactly
> I'm
>> disagreeing with. :)

<snip discussion of zionism, semitism, etc.>

Then Cunctator snorted:

> This does not belong on the list.

----

Well, technically it should go on wikiEN-l but it would have been less abrasive just to ignore it. People haven't really gotten used to the idea of discussing English Wikipedia on wikiEN-l and global issues on this list.

Ed Poor
Mailing List Administrator
English Wikipedia