[Wikipedia-l] Wikipedia and anti-Semitism

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Tue Dec 10 16:44:37 UTC 2002

Erik, are you Eloquence? I'm a bit confused about who everyone is.

Anyway, I have unprotected the [[Richard Wagner]] page as promised, since Jimbo answered the question about NPOV.

And if anyone wants me to stop being a sysop because of this, well, let me just point out that no one seemed to mind the page block when it stopped Jonathan (aka Clutch). In fact, this is the first objection I've heard in a long time (months ^_^).

I will do whatever it takes to make peace, but if I'm told to back off then I'll just let there be war.

I will do as I'm told, as always :-)

your humble servant,
Ed Poor