[Wikipedia-l] Plz do not slander me

Christopher Mahan chris_mahan at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 00:06:41 UTC 2002

--- Bridget [name omitted for privacy reasons] <lapollutionestsimauvaise at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Plz do not discuss my sexuality, political viewpoints, religion,
> philosophy, or the like. I have not discussed these things with you
> and those of you doing so are slandering me.

Adam Aka Bridget aka Lir,

We wo are US citizens are exercising our constitutionally guaranteed
right of free association and free speech in private. If you feel
strongly enough that you have a case against us, please contact the
State Attorney's office in your state and ask initiate legal
proceedings.

-OR-

Go rant on slashdot.

=====