[WikiEN-l] A New Rule

Axel Boldt axelboldt at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 21 05:49:34 UTC 2002

It is my impression that too many intelligent people spend way too
much energy on this list arguing in circles. This energy would be
better spent improving Wikipedia articles, hence the New Rule.

   The New Rule
      message.

   3. The substantial edit has to have occurred within 24 hours
      of the posting of the mailing list message.

   4. Proof of the substantial edit is to be attached to the posting,
      as link to the corresponding diff.

   Notes
   =====

   * The New Rule is fully enforced policy and goes into
     effect immediately.
   * There will be no discussion, and no voting.
   * As always, everybody is free to ignore the New Rule.
   * I do not have a definition of "substantial edit".
   * No action by Jimbo is required at this time.

Axel

P.S. http://www.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Hilbert%27s_Nullstellensatz&diff=436524&oldid=436508